This easy to use kit has been updated and improved! Unique materials and tangible resources make this perfect for the engineer that wants to visit classrooms, leave resources to help classroom teachers and inspire students. Save time and get on the fast track. Makes every engineering classroom come alive!
- Introduce engineering and get students motivated by showing the DVD “Engineers Can Do Anything!”
- Follow it up with a hands-on activity from Teaching Engineering Made Easy.
- Follow it up with a hands-on activity from Is There an Engineer Inside You? and “Engineering: Go For It!”
- Provide prizes for students (comes with a set of 36 engineering pins.)
- Comes in a string envelope for easy organization.
Kit comes complete with:
- Teaching Engineering Made Easy, Vol 1 (book)
- Engineers Can Do Anything! (DVD-20 min)
- Is There an Engineer Inside You? (Engineering and Engineering Technology Career Reference)
- Engineering: Go For It!
- Eweek Guide to Getting Started and Motivating Students
- Set of 36 engineering pins for student give-aways
- String Envelope for Easy Organization