Use these rubber stamps to decorate engineering journals, reward design projects, make your own gift tags, invitations and notes, decorate your robotics club scrapbook page and much more!
You can also use as a tattoo - using washable ink, as a handstamp to show entrance for an engineering event or you can embellish a T-shirt with fabric ink.
Stamps also make a great teacher gift!
- Wooden handle with hourglass edges for a firm grip and easy placement.
- Size: 1 inch deep x 2 inches wide.
- Classic maple wood blocks.
- Foam padding ensures even pressure.
- Comes in a handy storage box with clear lid.
- Design is an Engineering Education Service Center original.
- Made by hand in the United States.
Have an idea for the perfect rubber stamp? Let us know!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: