If you missed the opportunity to get a free copy of Is There an Engineer Inside You?, you’ll have to wait until next year – unless you are one of the lucky ones who attends an event sponsored by one of our book give-away partners.
We are currently in the second year of a five year program to freely distribute 100,000 books. Books have been shipped all over the world and are also available as a free download on many partner’s websites.
In the 2013-2014 school year, about 8000 books were distributed.
This year, the numbers are already better! I am forecasting that almost 16,000 books will be distributed and downloaded – a 100% increase! There are 17 partners working hard to promote engineering education and this effort will undoubtedly reach more students, teachers, counselors, and parents.
If you have a special program and wish to receive books next year, watch for my 100K Book Give-Away announcement this Spring and jump in with your request/application.
2014-2015 EESC Distribution
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (200 books)
- Global STEM Education Center (50 books)
- Nicholson STEM Academy (144 books)
- Reading High School (1 book)
- Everett Public Schools (2 books)
- Raisbeck Aviation High School (64 books)
- Rockingham Middle School (40 books)
- Bio-Med Academy (16 books)
- Penn Manor High School Engineering Club (100 books)
- Casa Verde High School of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (30 books)
- Muscatine Community School District (40 books)
- Timberlane Regional High School (1 book)
- Hampton City Schools (18 books)
- Meadow Hill Middle School (15 books)
- Robbins AFB, GA (20 books)
- Union Public Schools (15 books)
- Affton High School – Future Strong STEM night (80 books)
- Assumption School (1 book)
- St. Cloud Area School District 742 (12 books)
- Syracuse University (40 books)
- Midway Elementary School of Science and Engineering (6 books)
- Northampton Community College (10 books)
- Futureintech (20 books)
- Wichita State University, STEMpact2020 (40 books)
2014-2015 Book Give-Away Partners
My thanks and gratitude go to the Official National Partners that banded together to put this book in the hands of thousands of students. Each partner is giving away 300 books plus their websites are great places to visit and get a free download.
- Auburn University
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers
- Christian Brothers University
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Louisiana Tech University
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Northwestern State University
- Prefreshman Engineering Program, The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Purdue University
- Rowan University
- Society of Women Engineers, Tulsa Northeast Oklahoma Section
- Tulsa Public Schools
- University of Evansville
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Weber State University