Engineering design activities can be exciting, rewarding, colorful and creative. They can lead to higher self-esteem and help students develop better communication and teamwork skills. As a teacher, mentor, or advocate, how do you show those students that you stand behind them and are proud of the work they are doing?
If you like rubber stamps, you’ll love our new idea to motivate, congratulate, reward or promote engineering.
Just released this week are our new engineering rubber stamps. Use these rubber stamps to decorate engineering journals, reward design projects, make your own gift tags, invitations and notes, decorate your robotics club scrapbook page and much more!
Stamps also make a great teacher gift!
I guarantee you won’t find engineering rubber stamps anywhere else.
- Wooden handle with hourglass edges for a firm grip and easy placement.
- Size: 1 inch deep x 2 inches wide.
- Classic maple wood blocks.
- Foam padding ensures even pressure.
- Comes in a handy storage box with clear lid.
- Design is an Engineering Education Service Center original.
- Made in the United States.
Have an idea for the perfect rubber stamp? Let me know!